Friday, March 28, 2014

Bliss & Bows


In my spare time (I actually do have some, even with 3 kids, believe it or not!) I make hair accessories and bow-ties for babies and children.  

Last fall, I opened my new shop, Bliss & Bows, on Facebook.  It has been such a stress-reliever to create fun, adorable accessories for little boys and girls.  I started out by just making hairbows, but was quickly asked to supply some bow-ties for the fellas.  

Let me know what you think and please, check out my Facebook page.  The items are listed with their prices, if they are still available.  If there is something you like, but would prefer in a different color or mounted differently, let me know!  I can also do custom orders if you see something you like - and I have even made wedding garters on request.

Here are just a few of some of my creations.  Enjoy!

Sweet Strawberry clips

Mice are not the only ribbon sculptures I can do!

A pink crown clip is just right for a little princess

This beautiful piece was recently sold :)

A fun, Cupcake Pony-O

Girly grey and aqua headband

Safari Minnie Mouse headband

Satin, peacock-inspired headband

Show some patriotic spirit

a playful headband

Simple Easter Egg bow

Aqua Satin flower with rhinestone and pearl center

No comments:

Post a Comment