Sunday, May 18, 2014

{365} Challenge: Take Hubby Dinner

My husband is always asking for us to bring dinner to his work and eat together there.  For some reason, I was always skeptical if it was safe, allowed, ....clean.....

Well, Sunday night I cooked up jambalaya, made a salad, picked up drinks, packed up the kids and drove the few blocks to his work.  It was pretty windy so we went into the break room.  The boys were excited because they were able to see the "underbelly" of the trains and railroad.  I was right though, the break room was not clean.  Men.  

My husband was thrilled we came to join him and we had a nice time eating together and chatting over good food.  I am actually looking forward to doing this again.



You can catch up on my challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment