Tuesday, November 12, 2013

12 Stocking Stuffers for the baby

My favorite part of Christmas morning is the stockings.  I love finding cool and unusual things to put in my family's stockings and enjoy seeing what my husband has picked out for me.  This year I face the dilemma of stuffing a baby's stocking - I honestly cannot remember what the boys got in theirs 10 and 9 years ago.
 
So what do you put in a baby's stocking?  Lotions, undies, and nail polish are not quite right for  a wee babe so I went on a mission to come up with some great ideas.
 
  1. Aden + Anais security blankets - small and soft, these would fit nicely. 
  2. Sophie Vanilla Teether - we already have big Sophie and rattle Sophie; now it's time for a smaller one.
  3. Baby Toothbrush - can also work as a teether
  4. Amber Teething Necklace - these are just gorgeous and super helpful.  Plus, you help support other moms!
  5. Headbands and hair flowers - Headbands are super easy to make!  Just go to Pinterest and look up some tutorials.  I make them all of the time.
    Some of the bows I have made for Baby B
  6. Activity balls  - great for learning and exploring
  7. Baby Legwarmers - I love these!  You can make them easily too - there are tutorials on Pinterest.
  8. Bath books - I already picked up some Disney Princess bath books from Amazon.
  9. Rattles - great for working on grabbing objects
  10. Personalized Burp Rags and Bibs - These are just gorgeous!
  11. Baby Beanie - On Etsy there are so many adorable baby beanies to choose from to keep their little punkin' heads warm this winter.
     

    
    Baby B in an adorable sundae beanie
  12. Cloth Diapers - Bum Genius is releasing their newest design, just in time for Christmas!  One diaper would fit nicely in a stocking.
    Baby B in a Diaper from KraZ Couture
     

I hope you were inspired as you shop for your own little one!  Happy Holidays my readers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment