Sunday, December 8, 2013

Project Christmas: Music frames

I love glitter.  I love the way it sparkles when the light hits it and during Christmastime with the glow from the tree, it makes it that much more magical.

A beautiful little craft that I created for the holidays is now here for you to enjoy.

Materials:
frames of any size - I used wallet-sized frames that I found at Goodwill for 49 cents.
vintage Christmas sheet music - I found a printable here from The Graphics Fairy
mod podge
foam brush
glitter
hairspray

Directions:
After removing the glass and backing and making sure they are clean, cover the frame in mod podge



Then be liberal with the glitter.  I love being liberal with glitter.  Doesn't glitter just make you so happy?

While the glitter is drying, I cut out the music sheet and start dinner.  After the glue and glitter have dried, spray the heck out of it with hairspray.  Let dry.  Once it is all set, replace glass and backing and you are all done.  



There you have it!  A pretty little item for your mantle or to give as a sweet teacher's gift for Christmas.  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment