Saturday, December 7, 2013

Roundup of Christmas table settings

Christmas is growing closer, which means families and friends are gathering for meals together.  Last year, in addition to my family Christmas celebrations, my friends and I gathered at my home for the first annual Christmas with friends.  I baked a ham and everyone brought a dish to share.  We also did a white elephant gift exchange and played Maximum Exposure aka The Naked Game.  (Maybe I should include instructions?  This game is hilarious!)

With dinners and brunches starting up, you may be in search of a beautiful table setting - here are some ideas I have found.

Simple and sweet - From The Real Thing with the Coake Family

A colorful setting with nontraditional colors - from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

A pretty fall centerpiece.  You can make this by using foam cones.  Just put the apples on sticks (think caramel apples) and stick in the foam.  Fill in the spaces by sticking small Christmas tree branches.

I LOVE this vintage themed table - great for a buffet from Blue Egg, Brown Nest

A sweet Santa setting with touches of sleighs and keys -from Between Naps on the Porch

Rustic Christmas setting from Cruisin over Sixty

A beautiful, clean Christmas setting that would be easy to do - from Town and Country Living
And this delicious looking table looks too good to eat!  From Lady Behind the Curtain


I hope you are as inspired as I am!  If you have a beautiful setting, please comment below or post it on my Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment