Saturday, January 18, 2014

{365} Challenge: Build an indoor fort with the kids


Today's Challenge: Build an indoor fort with the kids

The boys LOVE building forts and it was something I always enjoyed doing when I was a kid.  So, for challenge #18, we pulled out the blankets and built a fort.  

The boys had to get creative to keep the blankets up, but made it work.  We put on a movie and settled it for some "camping" fun.  Even Baby B snuggled in for a bit.






Someone was working on sitting up.  She is just 10 days away from being 5 months old!


I woke around 2:30 am and found the boys fast asleep in the tent (I had long gone to my own bed) along with Phin the cat.  Apparently, it was a great time for a bath.

What fun things do you love doing with your kids?


Catch up on my challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment