Wednesday, January 8, 2014

{365} Challenge: Drink Water!


Part of my goals this year is to finish losing the baby weight and then some.  I would like to start competing with Crossfit as well.  In order to meet these goals, one of the steps I need to take is to drink more water.

Day 8 Challenge: Drink an ounce for every pound, each day

After I had my first son, I was following this guideline and lost a ton of weight.  I was the thinnest I had been since the start of high school.  I felt great too!  

When you drink water, you help boost your metabolism.  Score!  Drinking water before meals also helps you eat less.  Bored?  Step away from the food and drink water.

I carry a water bottle around with me everywhere I go, including the movie theater.  I fill it up often and sip on it as I blog, nurse Baby B, clean the house, and watch TV.  Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to stop and drink.  This is what I am working on.

As I continue with my weight loss journey, I will update how the water is helping me stay motivated and on-track!



Some great information on water intake can be found here

To catch up on all of the challenges, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment