Friday, April 11, 2014

{365} Challenge: Encourage a love of music in Baby B



Today's Challenge: Encourage a love of music in Baby B

Today we found ourselves traveling to a friend's home in the Bay Area since we will be spending Saturday at MommyCon.  All the time in the car gives me plenty of time to share with Baby B a variety of music.

Today I want to share with you some of my favorite Pandora stations that I play for Baby B that seem to calm her down and make her happy.  As you can see, she was sleeping soundly for our drive.


Our Favorite Pandora Stations

Mozart's Lullaby Radio - classic lullaby's, plus soft rock & pop like Christina Perri, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, and Michael Buble 

Disney (Children's) Radio - your favorite Disney songs from the movies and plays

Family Road Trip - Lynard Skynard, The Archies, and songs like Say Hey by Michael Fanti - there is a wide variety of classic oldies and newer pop favorites.

Ella Fitzgerald Radio - Not a "real" station, but plays such a nice jazz mix!

And a few that I love for my runs or stroller walks:

Pop FItness Radio

Country Fitness Radio

80's Cardio Radio

Irish Pub Favorites Radio


You can catch up on my challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment