Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weight Loss Journey {workout 1}

I love my small gym and the circuit-style training it offers. For someone who needs motivation to keep going, it is the perfect fit. 

In case you are searching for ways to get in shape- or maybe you just want some fresh ideas- I thought I'd share my workouts here with you. Please note that some equipment will be needed. 

Workout 1:
Warmup- 5 minutes of jump rope, 30 Good Mornings with elastic band under feet and around shoulders, 30 squats with resistance. 

WOD (workout of the day):
4 rounds, 30 seconds each set

Kettle bell swings (I use 35lbs right now)
Yoke push ups
Kettle bell snatch
Rows on the resistance bands
Ropes: alternate waves and squats 

Finisher: 
3 sets of 10: jump on bosu ball, land and stick, step down (I used a 10lb weight for counterbalance)
1 round pull-up progression: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
25 bosu ab-touches on each side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment