Thursday, January 23, 2014

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie


I have been trying to find protein shakes lately, that I can make after the gym or if I am short on time in the morning.  On Monday, I found quite a bit of recipes and started trying them out.  Now, I LOVE chocolate and strawberries.  Heck, I love chocolate with just about everything.  I did find one recipe for this type of smoothie, but it was super-thick like pudding, and didn't taste that great.  I decided to modify it.  Personally, I think this is super delicious! 

Now, go on and gather your ingredients.  The only thing I forgot to put in the photo was the chocolate milk.


Crush the ice.  If you have a super blender, unlike mine, you may be able to skip this step.



Add and crush the strawberries.


Add everything else!  Blend for a minute and then enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment