Friday, January 3, 2014

Party ideas

I was playing around on my computer the other day and came across tons of old photos from the boys' parties.  I thought I would share some of the things I came up with.


My pirate party invitations.  Don't worry, that address and phone number are no good anymore.


We used emptied root beer bottles to hold the invitations and hand-delivered these babies.




This was my attempt at a Pirate Ship cake.  I used malt balls for cannon balls, root beer barrels, rolos for gold, and wafer sticks for the railing.


We had a treasure chest pinata (but no place to hang it up.)


The kids stood on the X and then had to toss a fishing line into a treasure chest to go "fishing for treasure."


I created a treasure map for "Pin the Tail" and the kids stuck flags on the X.  We used two pirate patches for blindfolds.




 The Star War's Cake I made.  The rest of the party was pretty generic....


No comments:

Post a Comment