Thursday, March 6, 2014

{365} Challenge: Organize the Cords


Today's Challenge: Organize the Cords

A few years ago I went to the Alameda Antique Faire (amazing!) with a friend and found this great little vintage luggage piece.  I didn't know what to use it for at the time, but it eventually became a great spot for storing the cords we use for our electronics.  However, this little box has become a nest that any bird would be grateful to lay an egg in.



Saturday's are baseball days which means that I need the phone and camcorder charged to capture the moments and I do not have spare time to hunt down the chargers.  It was time to tackle this task.

In all honesty, this took less than 10 minutes, which makes it worse that I have put it off.  I grabbed some plastic baggies and labeled them with what the cords belong to.  Then I neatly stacked them in the box, with the extension cord that we use most often on top.  



I actually feel better having accomplished this menial task.


You can catch up on my challenges here.


No comments:

Post a Comment